VOICES NEEDED! - Zombie Apocalypse, A Short Film

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Me & the gang are working on a Short Film called "Zombie Apocalypse" and we need your voices!

Ikit9zh.png

We need: 

• A male Doctor's voice  ZooComicSX has this covered. See if you can do the lines better!
  • A slightly sick teen girl's voice. Pretty optimistic mind set, but worries quite a bit. "Am I gonna be all right, doc?"

Please reply if you can help us out. We'll send you the required lines to speak & you can send us the lines, both via Skype. I'll PM you my skype username if you reply to this post with details.

Edited by robinmgp

41 minutes ago, robinmgp said:

The title is self-explanatory, I mention it's a short film, we're making in Mine-imator, and I say we need your voices! 

that's not description. you havent given any description of what the series is about, or what the characters are and ned to sounds like. this is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Deminu said:

that's not description. you havent given any description of what the series is about, or what the characters are and ned to sounds like. this is ridiculous.

How is " A slightly sick teen girl's voice " Vague?

14 hours ago, Deminu said:

it kind of does. funny how you're not listening to a voice actor's opinion on it.

If you're a voice actor or not dosen't change how vague or not this is. The Voice actor can take this information I've supplied, and come up with traits for the character etc. So if you are just here to hate, I'm just gonna ignore you!

8 hours ago, robinmgp said:

If you're a voice actor or not dosen't change how vague or not this is. The Voice actor can take this information I've supplied, and come up with traits for the character etc. So if you are just here to hate, I'm just gonna ignore you!

i voice act, therefore i know what i would need to know about my character

you're really going to ignore someone who's trying to help you? your movie will go a lot better if you listen to others

9 minutes ago, Deminu said:

i voice act, therefore i know what i would need to know about my character

you're really going to ignore someone who's trying to help you? your movie will go a lot better if you listen to others

I'm trying to give the voice actors freedom! I've given them a baseline of who they need to be ( A male doctor ) And then I give the actors creative freedom to think up some personality traits and accents in the voices. They can make up those traits themselves!

38 minutes ago, robinmgp said:

I'm trying to give the voice actors freedom! I've given them a baseline of who they need to be ( A male doctor ) And then I give the actors creative freedom to think up some personality traits and accents in the voices. They can make up those traits themselves!

now laziness.

im done.

Hmmm, perhaps tell me a quick summery of what I am doing? In order to do the voice acting justice, one needs to know the mindset of the character they're voice acting. Are they charismatic? Perhaps sad or melancholy? Or are they full of resentment and frustration? Details about the character could seriously help.