Insane Mobs - Insane Enderman

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Which mob next?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. choose which insane mob I should make next

• Insane Zombie
    • Insane Skeleton
    • Insane Creeper
    • Insane Blaze

SO! after a long time of absence I`m back with a new rig which - I hope - won`t be the last before another break.

if you were at all familiar with my rigs a while ago, you`ll know that they are...well....crash inducing.

HOWEVER! this time - and from now on - I`ll be using the other method of using item textures witch will help, I guess.

so here is the rig: (sorry for the poor quality of the .gif but it`s not easy to convert 50 images from the .png format, plus it`s my first time making one)

YkIW1Mf.gif

image if the gif isn`t working:

lcVYk95.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zrtkpyfd9bqgb61/Insane_Enderman.rar

I request from all users of this rig to link this page in the description of the animation and to give me credit

Now. for the people who don`t read the descriptions of projects, here it is : (because it contains information about the rig)

_This is the first mob in the series "Insane Mobs"

_The gray box, the blue Dots, the Two blue sticks and the gray eye Icon are the controllers  for the model, the jaw, the head and the eyes respectively

_I`d advise understanding the rigs`s fonctionment before using it

_For the controllers not to show in the final render you`ll have to hide them in the timeline and un-hide all the other components attached to it AND un-check "show hidden objects" in the

render options

_Everything named "Assets" in the timeline is a folder containing the unimportant assets for animating of a specific body part SO DON`T PLAY WITH THEM !!! or else......?

_And for no confusion, no the character doesn`t have legs, he has front and back arms, and a..."cloud" beneath him.

-Also he has a core inside of him that you can animate at will.

---   HAVE FUN !!! ---

Edited by redstone939

Thats actually kinda cool... but i think i wouldn't call it insane, probably give it a whole new name. thats just my opinion.

Also those things hovering above his head should probably be 100% Bright.

Just now, Tiedemies1 said:

Thats actually kinda cool... but i think i wouldn't call it insane, probably give it a whole new name. thats just my opinion.

Also those things hovering above his head should probably be 100% Bright.

I don`t know about changing the name, I like it how it is.

however I didn`t get what you meant with the 100% bright thing

Just now, redstone939 said:

I don`t know about changing the name, I like it how it is.

however I didn`t get what you meant with the 100% bright thing

When editing stuff,  when you select it, it opens a "properties" menu, open the "Colors" tab, theres the "Bright" Tab, normally its on 0%, just change it to 100% so it glows in dark.