Need Voice Actors for a team!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

43 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

@Deminu What do you think of that clip? 

um, i have no idea why you're asking me, but it was terrible. an overhead shot of a walk cycle is a terrible representation of a series. i only just got the full script out of him after talking to a brick wall since yesterday, and there's practically no description of what the series is. im this close to pulling out unless these people get organized.

1 minute ago, Deminu said:

um, i have no idea why you're asking me, but it was terrible. an overhead shot of a walk cycle is a terrible representation of a series. i only just got the full script out of him after talking to a brick wall since yesterday, and there's practically no description of what the series is. im this close to pulling out unless these people get organized.

Yeah, I told him to create a full naritive and trash the old script. (I asked you because i respect your opinion)

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

Yeah, I told him to create a full naritive and trash the old script. (I asked you because i respect your opinion)

I understand, I guess I'll start over, I promised you that it would be out in 2 days. I have to say that won't be true anymore.

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

I understand, I guess I'll start over, I promised you that it would be out in 2 days. I have to say that won't be true anymore.

no, it shouldnt be out in two days! it should be out in 2 months thats how long it will take to finish a great creative process, Minewars have been in production for 3 months and it's only the first episode! take all the time you need to animate dont make unrealistic promises

3 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

no, it shouldnt be out in two days! it should be out in 2 months thats how long it will take to finish a great creative process, Minewars have been in production for 3 months and it's only the first episode! take all the time you need to animate dont make unrealistic promises

I'll go back to square one then.

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

I'll go back to square one then.

ok good, 

1. create a story with fleshed out characters and lore

2. Create a storyline with voice actors and pictures

3. Organize your animation team and give each animator a job to animate

4. Find music and create a OST

5. Advertise the release and create hype

6. release the episode 

14 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

that's, um, unnecessarily harsh.

4 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

ok good, 

1. create a story with fleshed out characters and lore

2. Create a storyline with voice actors and pictures

3. Organize your animation team and give each animator a job to animate

4. Find music and create a OST

5. Advertise the release and create hype

6. release the episode 

what in the world makes you think you are in a place to tell them how to make their series. shaddup.

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

just ugrade it and you'll understand

really

10 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

great creative process according to one random dude on an internet forum. gg.

on another note, i could do some ost work if you want. let me know and ill send you a few example tracks.

Edited by Deminu

1 minute ago, Deminu said:

that's, um, unnecessarily harsh.

what in the world makes you think you are in a place to tell them how to make their series. shaddup.

really

does upgrading it cost money?

33 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

does upgrading it cost money?

16 minutes ago, Deminu said:

No it doesent. you can get a code. that's what I did. then watch one of @AnxiousCynic's tutorials and there is a part of how to remove the watermark