Ore's Rig Requests (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/28/2016 at 8:17 AM, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

I'm still waiting

Patiently...

Reveal hidden contents

WhiteHorseLyingDownInField.jpg

I really didn't know how to do smooth bends with individual segments, so I did the best I can :D

Rig (what it is) : Civilian and military gas masks

Detailed description : A basic grade mask for smoke and light toxin and a proper heavy-duty gas-mask with facial armor 

Color scheme : Black and Dark green or blue

Anything else? : I use eyes for most of my facial expressions, so for the civilian model I need the eye to be clearly visible and the military need to have workable windows.

15 minutes ago, _Xean_ said:

Rig (what it is) : Civilian and military gas masks

Detailed description : A basic grade mask for smoke and light toxin and a proper heavy-duty gas-mask with facial armor 

Color scheme : Black and Dark green or blue

Anything else? : I use eyes for most of my facial expressions, so for the civilian model I need the eye to be clearly visible and the military need to have workable windows.

Can you send me pictures to work off of? Thanks.

Rig (what it is) :   Robotic Suit

Detailed description : A robotic suit that can fit a skin but make it thick and big so when standing next to a player like a Steve with no extra things it would be taller and wider, full outfit: boots, chestplate, bottoms and a helmet

Color scheme : black with neon blue light strips.

Anything else? : Make sure it doesn't just look like different colored armour.

Thank you Ore Master.

25 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

Rig (what it is) :   Robotic Suit

Detailed description : A robotic suit that can fit a skin but make it thick and big so when standing next to a player like a Steve with no extra things it would be taller and wider, full outfit: boots, chestplate, bottoms and a helmet

Color scheme : black with neon blue light strips.

Anything else? : Make sure it doesn't just look like different colored armour.

Thank you Ore Master.

Something like this? 

17.jpg

Edited by Ore Master

18 hours ago, Ore Master said:

Can you send me pictures to work off of? Thanks.

Spoiler

military exampleAAAGAS-247-4.jpg heavy duty, damage resistant, smaller eye-window

civilian example - lighter grade, better visibility, likely capable of filtering fewer toxins, build for convenience rather then duribilityblue.png

1 hour ago, _Xean_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

military exampleAAAGAS-247-4.jpg heavy duty, damage resistant, smaller eye-window

civilian example - lighter grade, better visibility, likely capable of filtering fewer toxins, build for convenience rather then duribilityblue.png

is that good so far? its the civilian onecO7cOTj.png

29 minutes ago, Ore Master said:

is that good so far? its the civilian onecO7cOTj.png

Da, it's good. open enough to be below military standard but still capable of screening toxins

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

You working on mine? if so can i see the progress? 

Have you even looked at the first post? 

I have a "Pending", "In Progress", and "Finished" list, and you are still on the pending, the LAST person at the least, plus I JUST finished @_Xean_'s rig.

Sorry if it sounds rude, I'm not trying to be rude.

Just now, Ore Master said:

Have you even looked at the first post? 

I have a "Pending", "In Progress", and "Finished" list, and you are still on the pending, the LAST person at the least, plus I JUST finished @_Xean_'s rig.

Sorry to seem rude, i was looking at it just a sec ago, i just wandered because i didn't know how fast you actually do them or if you start them all but then go back and finish them all 1 by 1.

6 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

Sorry to seem rude, i was looking at it just a sec ago, i just wandered because i didn't know how fast you actually do them or if you start them all but then go back and finish them all 1 by 1.

Well, I usually finish rigs in 1-2 days, that is if I'm motivated. I usually finish a rig, fell REALLY good about it, then that makes me feel not obligated to make rigs.. yeh.

Just now, Ore Master said:

Well, I usually finish rigs in 1-2 days, that is if I'm motivated. I usually finish a rig, fell REALLY good about it, then that makes me feel not obligated to make rigs.. yeh.

K Ore, will it have its own topic or will it just be in the finished rigs? Take all the time you need btw