Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, TeleportingPanda said:

And a ten year old would have been better?

A ten year old would have been worse.

But your age is something I barely care about. It matters, but not, like, SUPER matters.

What is really wrong is the fact you're so immature, you're posting poop rigs.

Just.

Why.

Just now, Astro Animations said:

A ten year old would have been worse.

But your age is something I barely care about. It matters, but not, like, SUPER matters.

What is really wrong is the fact you're so immature, you're posting poop rigs.

Just.

Why.

Oh and you're so mature your self? While I did make it, you clicked on the rig. Just because your older (I'm guessing) you's a better, more mature person? I'm not mature myself but I do know that most people still laugh at poop, so I made this rig.

3 minutes ago, TeleportingPanda said:

Oh and you're so mature your self? While I did make it, you clicked on the rig. Just because your older (I'm guessing) you's a better, more mature person? I'm not mature myself but I do know that most people still laugh at poop, so I made this rig.

Ok, first I'm 13.

Second, I clicked on it thinking "what the heck, I need to see this. Who would DO this."

Third, there are exceptions, but generally, being older does make you more mature, if you really want to start that conversation.

Fourth, the people who still laugh at poop are little kids who don't understand how wrong it is yet.

Now, I don't plan on getting warning points, so Astro out.

1 minute ago, Astro Animations said:

Ok, first I'm 13.

Second, I clicked on it thinking "what the heck, I need to see this. Who would DO this."

Third, there are exceptions, but generally, being older does make you more mature, if you really want to start that conversation.

Fourth, the people who still laugh at poop are little kids who don't understand how wrong it is yet.

My brother is 15, and if I yelled the word shit in front of his face, he would burst out laughing. But maby it's just my brother and I. I don't think it is though. I just hate those smug doush bags that think that since they're older, they're better and more perfect than anyone younger and can treat them like shit. Hell, I'm not mature my self, I'm literally watching family guy right now, but that doesn't mean that it's wrong to post rigs of shit.

[Warning]

kewl a shit

I hope i don't get reported this is just joke

Edited by TheDark_Gamer