need people for my animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I am making a animation that is about battle. The winners have been selected! Congrats to:

fighter33000

SonicFan101

gwydion1

Zipslash

Everybody will have three lives. They will go through 3 ep and one will still have 3 lives while the others have 2. Same thing over again. If you are lucky, you will still have 3 lives. Once someone has no lives left, They go through only 2 rounds to start over. Soon, there will be only 2 people left and they will battle until one or the other has no lives left. Thus, the other person wins!

Edited by creepula101

sure i can help 

my skin is in my sig 

Powers, Defenses or Perks: i can use ki (if you have ever seen dragon ball z you know what i mean) i can turn super cakein ill put that skin here SZJ3tFp.png i can summon skeletons to fight (only 2) and i am a master of martial arts.

username: cakeman200e   

Edited by TandLproductions1

Skin: uTcoEa9.png

Powers, Defenses or Perks: Soul Steal, Super Speed, Time Freeze (5 seconds only) , Neck Cracking (cracking the Opponents neck to paralyze them), Bloodied Obsidian Axe as a weapon and Blood fire ( it appears in my hands after im wounded)

Username: Zilten

Skin: hk26Etj.png

Powers, Defenses or Perks:when i get mad the sword with the green blade and red hilt comes out of nowhere. also i look like this B6lGsoF.pngc9PsiBG.png and i am faster than the average human when i am transformed. the transformation lasts for 5 hours.

Username: Zipslash

Edited by Zipslash

Skin: uTcoEa9.png

Powers, Defenses or Perks: Soul Steal, Super Speed, Time Freeze (5 seconds only) , Neck Cracking (cracking the Opponents neck to paralyze them), Bloodied Obsidian Axe as a weapon and Blood fire ( it appears in my hands after im wounded)

Username: Zilten

The obsidian axe and blood fire isn't in minecraft. Can you show the chart (something like this c9PsiBG.png) that has it? That will help.

The obsidian axe and blood fire isn't in minecraft. Can you show the chart (something like this c9PsiBG.png) that has it? That will help.

Oh yeah, nevermind.