HOW TO THROW THIS ITEM

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

9 answers to this question

Ugh, I hope getting good at Mine-imator was as hard for you guys as you're making it for this guy.

@TheMagmaDarksYT Make two Items. Have the first one Parented to the hand and at the moment he's letting go of it, make the Parented Item Invisible and the other, identical Item Visible in the spot the Parented Item just was. Now you have an Item that looks like it was just let go and isn't attached to the character's hand.

You're basically doing a visual switch and doing it as seamlessly as possible.

11 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Go outside, pick up a stick, and throw it. Try to do the actions you just did irl, in Mine-imator.

yeah, i know but do not want to be left as " stuck the item in your hands"

Guest Rice Warrior
49 minutes ago, TheMagmaDarksYT said:

both

exactly then just rotate the arm and sword and position the sword

Edited by Rice Warrior
typo

32 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Uf, espero consiguiendo buenos en Mina-imator estaba tan duro para ustedes como lo estás haciendo de este tipo.

@TheMagmaDarksYT  Hacer dos artículos. Tener el primero emparentado con la mano y en el momento en que se está dejando ir de él, que el artículo parented  invisible  y el otro, de artículos idénticos  visible  en el punto del artículo parented simplemente era. Ahora usted tiene un tema que parece que se acaba de dejar ir y no se une a la mano del personaje.

Básicamente, se está haciendo un interruptor visual y haciendo que la mayor fluidez posible.

thanks very much