Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Everybody.

I'm just joined to the forum, the reason is that: I'm working on a minecraft survival games series and the progress is a little slow.. you know.. everybody likes to be lazy :D

So I uploaded a short scene from the Survival games series. I would like you to rate it for my and for sure you can give me ideas, advices, tricks, tipp, anything you want :D

I hope you guys enjoy this short. If you liked it please subscribe my brand new youtube Channel for the upcoming scenes, and for sure, the whole parts of the series ;)

Thank you!

One thing: if you start with a HUGE project, it's gonna drive straight to a wall if you don't know much of the program.

Many talented animators give advice to start on small projects (like tests and other, 10 second animations) and then expand to bigger projects.

15 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

One thing: if you start with a HUGE project, it's gonna drive straight to a wall if you don't know much of the program.

Many talented animators give advice to start on small projects (like tests and other, 10 second animations) and then expand to bigger projects.

k, i started whit tests, but im not talented :(