Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

21 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

-snip-

When I made my 1.9 rig pack, I tried to make it look as vanilla-looking as possible, regardless of re-texturing, vanilla is vanilla. Also, no, I won't use your husk rig because I want the rig pack to entirely made my me, I didn't go up to Mr.Cat and ask if I could use his shulker rig, did I? .-. And about the the likes thing, I'm just doing what the people and I want, 1.10(and upcoming) rigs, and if they like what they see, they can like it. Also, if it weren't for me being away for the past few days, I would have had the rig pack done and released before you made your "concept". 

20 hours ago, Voxy said:

On-topic: Great job m8. Although you should probably tone down the DoF blur a little, it's looking all smudgy.

If I was on my own computer, I would've been able to put full effort into making it look good since It's faster and no glare from the sunlight that my room doesn't have. xD

--

BTW everyone, thank you for the positive feedback, I didn't know how people would interpret this rig pack since new features have been added that make block texturing really easy to do instead of needing a bunch of surfaces. (Which is what the 1.9 rig pack used.)

Edited by PikaMasterzMC