Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, i finally got some decent character information which I hope doesn't have too many cliches. This is just some regular info like Weapons, Age and other stuff (Could be useful in a MGB)

Anyways... here is some character info for my character (or character's if come up with anymore)

Main Character:

MobKiller (Brandon)

VTMUWBp.png

Character Information:

Name: MobKiller
Nickname: Mob

Height:1.15
Race: Human
Powers:
Abilities:

Backstory:
Vigilante - Killed Hostile MC Mobs and Hostile Groups while avoiding the government.
Now, a turned person, with a good reputation but his past experience
have both haunted him and helped him in his life. He sometimes suffers depression from his family avoiding him.

Weapons:

RektCaliber

- MobKiller's Main Weapon, found it in a forgotten cave mining facility and has saved his life more times he can think. He still doesn't know why the facility was abandoned.

Info-
High Damage
Low to Medium Speed

SMG

- A SMG (SubMachineGun) stolen from a  Government Facility and retrieved by Mob when he tried returning it to the police after he changed. The Government let him have it as long as he doesn't abuse it.

Info-
15 Rounds
Short to Medium Range

Extra  Character Info:
-Coming Soon

Edited by MobKiller Animations

9 minutes ago, MineRocker Animations said:

Nice backstory!

I could also use Brandon as his name on DL Comics. His codename would still be MobKiller tho. ;)

Go ahead, and thanks for help with my character btw.