My First Time playing Minecraft (expectation vs reality)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi friends, I just want to share a video I did with my kids. It is a expectative vs reality video about the first time playing minecraft. I used  mine-imator to create kind of static images to introduce the mini scenes, also I used it to animate some mobs chasing my kid..and to show some houses and other stuff. The thing is this wonderful program it is very powerful and helps a lot to make things a little faster... you just need to be creative and practice a lot.

The process was like this: First created graphics , and video in Mine-imator then I edited in premiere to create a sequence, then in After effects added some fx and also tracked some of the footage in MOcha.. :) 

The only sad thing is that I am not able to use the newest version because of a kind of bug or glitches with my Intel card so I used the previous one...

Anyway I would appreciate if you give it a try and let me know your opinions or any feedback. It is in Spanish but I added the subtitles just enable them in the viewer. 

Expectation vs reality First time in MInecraft

Edited by azaotl
spelling mistakes