Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Emanatronic said:

I like the style. If you keep it up, it wouldn't be that bad.  :D

I will never change my unique style!

I've never seen someone who animates like this; i mean, usually the popular stuff it's about realistic enviroments/movements.

I like to think animations are made to entertain. That's were my style cames from.

Have you seen the golden era of animations (20's-40's)? They have such smooth yet cartoony moves; characters stretching and shape-shifting in forms you'll never imagine!

I like this myself, just seeing how far i can stretch the movements of a character, how much life you can give them.

The only con is that it takes an stupid amount of effort to make these movements special. And you think realistic movement is hard.

Just now, willingsas said:

I will never change my unique style!

I've never seen someone who animates like this; i mean, usually the popular stuff it's about realistic enviroments/movements.

I like to think animations are made to entertain. That's were my style cames from.

Have you seen the golden era of animations (20's-40's)? They have such smooth yet cartoony moves; characters stretching and shape-shifting in forms you'll never imagine!

I like this myself, just seeing how far i can stretch the movements of a character, how much life you can give them.

The only con is that it takes an stupid amount of effort to make these movements special. And you think realistic movement is hard.

... I said I like the style. I think it's nice and it would be great if it lasted longer.

...  :wacko: