Saxophone Rig - Download avaliable

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here is the download link to the Rig, it is a .object file, so you can chuck this in you animation. After finding out that there wasn't any other saxophone rigs avaliable to download, I decided to make one for myself. Now I have uploaded it to the forum so that you can use it in your animation. Hope you enjoy it :)
https://www.mediafire.com/?ec0178xf9eripvp

This here is the rig:

tmxV5WP.png

Now you can make your minecraft guy play epic sax guy.

Edited by KyStyle67

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

Unlike the other useless comments that doesnt help the situation.. Here you go.

3 hours ago, _X̗̗́_ said:

Is it ok if you post a picture?

You just need to take the picture, upload it to an image hosting site (I recommend Imgur) and then post the link of the image on the page

:)

*cough*

42 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Your description wasnt very clear. Lets not start an argument about it.

Maybe it wouldn't have been very clear to someone using the internet for the first time, but it sure as hell wasn't useless or unhelpful.  8D

On 05/05/2016 at 8:09 PM, _X̗̗́_ said:

Is it ok if you post a picture?

You just need to take the picture, upload it to an image hosting site (I recommend Imgur) and then post the link of the image on the page

:)

I have posted a picture and and edited the post. I apologise for my terrible peice of junk that was meant to be a description, this is my first post on any forum.