10 things you may have done in your life

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 4/26/2016 at 8:43 AM, Skjold said:

I 9gagged when i watched this video. You're paying for the carpet cleaning bill.

While I do admit that the way overused buzzfeed/9gag style articles and videos are just begging for views and clicks, I appreciate this animation, because it was actually decent! You animations were great. I just hate the lack of creativity with the lists and countdowns.

On 4/27/2016 at 5:07 AM, Joshinja said:

While I do admit that the way overused buzzfeed/9gag style articles and videos are just begging for views and clicks, I appreciate this animation, because it was actually decent! You animations were great. I just hate the lack of creativity with the lists and countdowns.

thank you, i must find my way how style i like so long. 

Not too funny, because there was gore and others, but aside from that, i never did any of these things in my life, and this video was really weird and cool at the same time. Remember me PNKunG?

Edited by The Animator

11 hours ago, The Animator said:

Not too funny, because there was gore and others, but aside from that, i never did any of these things in my life, and this video was really weird and cool at the same time. Remember me PNKunG?

Yes, you requested me for the sabre sword right?

Also thank you for you opinion.

Edited by PNKunG

On 5/22/2016 at 8:39 AM, PNKunG said:

Yes, you requested me for the sabre sword right?

Also thank you for you opinion.

yeah i requested that. You're welcome. i also had an awful lot of those sword rigs lying around, so why not use the one i requested? i think i need a champagne bottle rig for this..... oh well, i will just use the slamacow bottle rig that there is for it.