Need Characters and Voice Actors for a 'Hangover' style Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Title explains it all. I need more people. 

Requirements: A somewhat good mic and a quiet place. Also, if you could send me lines as soon as possible, that'd be awesome. Characters are listed below, with an audition line for each character.

*To audition, please read the Audition line as the character and send me the recording, preferably through YouTube or Mediafire.

Place 1: SonicFan101

-This person is the one who receives the call at the beginning of the video. There are a couple lines.

Bok64Bh.png

-Audition line: 

"Richard? What's going on? Why weren't you answering the phone?"

Place 2: Zuexs (Iz famous)

-This person, preferably a well-known person on these forums, makes a cameo at some point. Must have a sort of iconic item.

h8QAscJ.png

-Audition line:

"I came for this."

Place 3: GLaDOS

-We spend the majority of time looking for this person, like the original movies.

nGUYG7L.png

-Audition line:

(dazed) "Where am I?"

Place 4: Various Cops and Citizens

-There can be multiple people for these parts.

-No specific line required.

Place 5: EvanLWarren

-This person has lots of lines. Be prepared.

3E9Y7tX.png

-Audition line: 

"Ugh... What happened last night?"

Place 6: Ayhay

-This person also has lots of lines

sml_gallery_2466_59_349.png

-Audition line:

"I feel like I got hit by a truck made out of bricks... (groan) and spikes..."

In the section below, please state what part you would like to play and send me an audition as soon as you can!

A-thanks.

-Steve

EDIT: I forgot to add, if you want a part, feel free to post your skin as well as the audition.

DISCLAIMER: This video will not have any suggestive themes, to keep dat kid-friendliness. 

Edited by Stevepocalyptic

I could be missing person or various cops and citizens... I'll have a voice sample on my Youtube soon, maybe tomorrow.

My mics not the best, but it still sounds okay.

Or, it would be better if you just contacted me on Skype @ Minecraft.jordan. Search it up, my profile pic is my skin with the word 'Cosokin'. I'll give a voice sample and you can decide.

Also, first skin in sig.

Seems interesting, we (my class in school for the final day on the final subject we had) watched half the Hangover (seen it before but eh, memory is always vague for movies).

NOTE: I should be getting a new mic soon, but for a temporary line example, I can send one later today or tomorrow. (With a borrowed mic)

Place 6 (OH AND! Various cops and people, by people, female citizens considering I've been mistaken for a woman on the phone before -.-")

How I sound:

http://youtu.be/94usUYmh7r0

Edited by Ayhay

Hi! I'd like to be in Place 5: Member of the group

My Skin is in my sig

Thank you! :) P. S. I'm a very fast replier to emails!!

Can you provide a voice sample or something? :D

can i plz voice act! give me a random person and i will use my voice and try to act it out! i was in 5 musicals

i can be a police officer! a girl one maybe, or a guy one! i do random voices! i have even tried doing shreks voice! plz let me