Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I am back with another rig! Today, I will present to you...

MY FURNACE RIG!

sTcBgBS.png

I made this rig because about a month ago, before I made an account on this forum, I wanted a furnace rig, {As well as a bookshelf rig =/} But sadly, I couldn't find a furnace rig, so here the rig is!

Sorry, I couldn't post any other pictures because the main rig is on the front, all their is besides that are fancy sides. Also, I couldn't make a comparison picture between the rigged furnace and the actual furnace due to their is a glitch that the non-rigged furnace doesn't have a front face. So, here is the only picture...  :(

Download!:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6qveukazhjnwqec

Also, smack that like/reputation button! It helps me out and it also tells me you like the rig!

So, that's all for now guys, BYE!  :D

{P.S} If you look in the picture, those little flames are surrounded in some black thingy. I fixed that already, so don't worry!  ;)

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Can you make it a zip instead of a rar? i can't get rar files no matter how hard i try

Maybe I could, but for some reason, Mediafire converts my .zip files to .rar files. So, maybe I could, but for now, I can't.

Edit: Fixed, the download is now a .zip file! I actually made the .rar file myself...  :P

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior