What would you wish that you knew before?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I just today found out for Mine Imator. I was very surprised I didn't know for this program.

I was playing alot with it today learned alot and made 3 pictures and 1 animation,here is one!

I was testing light , models and schematics. But I have one question for you. It's very simple...

What would you wish that you knew before?

Edited by MightyJoe

I assume that some people think they can earn money from animations,but honestly there is no way except making

some copy-paste youtube intro or some good animation that you can get views and earn money from youtube. But yeah...

I was thinking about general tips and tricks for program that made your life easier or some stuff you didn't know program can do. :D

18 minutes ago, J said:

When you start getting popular, don't stop.

If you're in it for the money, you won't enjoy it, and you only make like $2 a month.

11 minutes ago, MightyJoe said:

I assume that some people think they can earn money from animations,but honestly there is no way except making

some copy-paste youtube intro or some good animation that you can get views and earn money from youtube. But yeah...

I was thinking about general tips and tricks for program that made your life easier or some stuff you didn't know program can do. :D

Oh, then:

TLDR: Spread out multiple keyframes, not just a straight bar of keyframes. And use ease-in-out