Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey!

Here's my Rasengan test:

Plz give a like if you like it!

And yes my original name is AbAppletic. And that's my logo in there!

Thank you emu for the watermark mod. Although it should make it transperant

So tell me what you think about the rasengan. I don't think the wind effect worked will on the rasengan, do you?

Now, see ya-dattebayo!

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~

28 minutes ago, Shane said:

he doesn't make it like that he needs a clone unless he is in sage or kurama mode

Luckily I don't know what kurama mode is, you probably mean kyuubi.

2, put it in a spoiler next time, since I didnt know naruto can go sage mode yet.

3- I knew that. I just wanted to make it more... something

Also nice avatar, also

SPOILER

Why the hell did Jiraya have to die!??? At least I think he's dead, he probably will come back to life. Don't spoil it!

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~

Wait you know Jiraya dies but you don't know that Naruto can go sage mode.... Anyways like Shane said he needs a shadow clone which all it would require is another version and a particle creator for the smoke. Also.... the rasengan should be on the front of the hand as that's pretty much the palm of a Minecraft character and it makes it easy to use.

I did a Sasuke and Naruto pic here...

lOHVFOh.png

Yah it's not that good but eh it was a quick project. 

ALSO episode are you on?

3 hours ago, Kilonn said:

Wait you know Jiraya dies but you don't know that Naruto can go sage mode.... Anyways like Shane said he needs a shadow clone which all it would require is another version and a particle creator for the smoke. Also.... the rasengan should be on the front of the hand as that's pretty much the palm of a Minecraft character and it makes it easy to use.

I did a Sasuke and Naruto pic here...

Hidden Content

ALSO episode are you on?

The rasengan in the pic looks very wrong, just to be honest. But neither our positions are right, but since we dont have hands in minecraft then mine would be better

Also, he cant hold a suriken and do a rasengan in the same hand

8 minutes ago, ~ab~the~apple~lover~ said:

The rasengan in the pic looks very wrong, just to be honest. But neither our positions are right, but since we dont have hands in minecraft then mine would be better

Also, he cant hold a suriken and do a rasengan in the same hand

It's not in the same hand... -_-

Also no, your's just looks very weird. That's like putting it on the side of the hand. The top is more of a palm.

Just now, Kilonn said:

It's not in the same hand... -_-

Oh! Now I noticed! Sorry dude, I though the rasengan was at the bottom of the hand which was holding the shuriken. And I'm like.,, What?

6 minutes ago, ~ab~the~apple~lover~ said:

Oh! Now I noticed! Sorry dude, I though the rasengan was at the bottom of the hand which was holding the shuriken. And I'm like.,, What?

Ya I saw it when I was editing the photo. And umm I don't want to be that guy but it's a kunai not a shuriken