Click-to-select

Skjold
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

@Skjold I want Settings that allow me to pick what gets selected and how many things get selected when I click a certain Object.

I'd also want a setting to choose a certain Rotation to be something's default Rotation, as in the altered Rotation will appear as 0, 0, 0. This should be for things other than Rotation as well.  :3 

54 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

I'd also want a setting to choose a certain Rotation to be something's default Rotation, as in the altered Rotation will appear as 0, 0, 0. This should be for things other than Rotation as well.  :3 

I am doing that for my Dummy/Armorstand rig! You can do it by using folders ^w^ 

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

I am doing that for my Dummy/Armorstand rig! You can do it by using folders ^w^ 

Well, yeah... I figured that out when my 0, 0, 0 head rotation was tilted when it was in a Folder, but why haven't I considered that a viable option...? Hmm...

I guess Folders are a great answer for tons of things.  :D  

8 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Well, yeah... I figured that out when my 0, 0, 0 head rotation was tilted when it was in a Folder, but why haven't I considered that a viable option...? Hmm...

I guess Folders are a great answer for tons of things.  :D  

insert shameless plug here

You could take a look at my Dummy rig once I release it to see how it works? :P