Dont Fail or skibbz come for you... (Mine Imator Test)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

29 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Don't call people haters if they just point out something about your animation. I agree with him, though. Why would you use Skibbz for an animation that has nothing pertaining to him

I was bored and why the people dislikebme is for hater in youtube no here

14 minutes ago, Mine2 2 said:

I was bored and why the people dislikebme is for hater in youtube no here

There are controversies surrounding the Skibb, and people here hate adoration all around.

It isn't your fault, and don't worry about those guys. Just by being an animator you have risen in my perspective.

47 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

There are controversies surrounding the Skibb, and people here hate adoration all around.

It isn't your fault, and don't worry about those guys. Just by being an animator you have risen in my perspective.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Don't call people haters if they just point out something about your animation. I agree with him, though. Why would you use Skibbz for an animation that has nothing pertaining to him

I no call mafa animation hater I said that cuz I have somemany hater in my YT channel, I no call anyone here hater