Skyline [4K Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, yuricraft said:

Wait, but those are buildings... not rooftops, if they were rooftops we would've seen them from a top perspective...

Anyways, ontopic, it's an okay wallpaper, I just really think "trapcode shine" looks unrealistic and... overused, heck, it looks like the freaking sun just exploded and those roofbottoms are gonna be cookin' up real nice.

Ayy lmaoyoyala.

10 minutes ago, yuricraft said:

Wait, but those are buildings... not rooftops, if they were rooftops we would've seen them from a top perspective...

Anyways, ontopic, it's an okay wallpaper, I just really think "trapcode shine" looks unrealistic and... overused, heck, it looks like the freaking sun just exploded and those roofbottoms are gonna be cookin' up real nice.

I didn't know what to name it, k :3 

I agree that the trapcode shine effect doesn't look realistic, but still. Grilled roofbottoms are my favorite snack, so...
No, seriously, though. I'm not very good at global lighting, and I couldn't figure out how your lightbox worked, but I still wanted to make it look like a bright day, so idk why I made the sun turn into a supernova. It was just supposed to be the entire sky, though, which STILL doesn't make sense. The sun is in the opposite side of the picture, if you look at the shadows... I was mainly just trying to see what I could do with paint.NET and I overdid it xD

So, do you know of good ways for me to get a place to look well illuminated without making the sky turn into a giant sun? I know, blue is the sky's color :p but as for making the sky look good. it seemed too plain