Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A lot of people have been asking for 360 video exporting but it's easier than you think if you have the right tools.

What I'm asking for is:

A 360 Camera:

Basicly a camera, but it's visible to see on 6 sides. It's FOV is locked to 90. (Looking around in view access shouldn't affect the rotation of the camera.)

The resolution of the all of the sides all MUST be square. (256x256, 1024x1024, 2048x2048)

Cube Map Exporting(Only for 360 Camera):

When exporting, it renders all of the sides of the camera and stitches it into something like this.

Cubemap to equirectangular image converter.

When the exporting for the cubemap is done, Mine-imator will distort the image to look like this.(Excuse the watermarks ;P)

And if you're crazy enough, exporting a video would go through the same process, just each frame goes through the same process.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

1 hour ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Not really... 

... Well I hope David sees this. A while ago he said that he views basically every Suggestion.  :3

Not that I desperately need this feature in M.I. or that it's of any priority compared to others, but you make it seem very possible for him.  :D