*!LOOKING FOR VOICE ACTORS!*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm looking for voice actors to voice Notch and/or Herobrine in my big animation project! It will not be needed within the next 3 months, but I would like to know in advance those who are interested. I'm still building the set in minecraft and I have to write a script, but let me know if you are interested! PS: If you do end up being the voice actor, I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT!

Thanks a ton! ~PurpleBatman1592

Update: For those wondering, there will be other characters but only a few. Maybe 3or 4. It would be a lot les work if one person would do two side characters if they wanted. I know for sure that there will be 2 guards, probably wither skeletons, but I'll probably find a need for more. Thanks! ~PurpleBatman1592

Edited by PurpleBatman1592
Update XD

1 hour ago, MikeMine2002 said:

are there secondary characters?

yeah probably a few guards and just other people I think of along the way but for sure a few guards xD

7 hours ago, StarMiner Animations said:

Sure i'll be Notch!

you will? that's great! I still have to write the script and  a rock hard assurance of what the animation will be but maybe you could record something then email it to me?

2 hours ago, PurpleBatman1592 said:

yeah probably a few guards and just other people I think of along the way but for sure a few guards xD

well can i be one since i dont know if i could do herobrine like voice without editing unless you will edit the voices soooooooooo. idk. i would really like to help so just tell me and i can help

but i will practice later and see if a can do deep voice (i know how to do voice impressions even if they are not 100% perfect but i can get atleast an 80%)

16 minutes ago, MikeMine2002 said:

well can i be one since i dont know if i could do herobrine like voice without editing unless you will edit the voices soooooooooo. idk. i would really like to help so just tell me and i can help

but i will practice later and see if a can do deep voice (i know how to do voice impressions even if they are not 100% perfect but i can get atleast an 80%)

xD alright do you have a mic and stuff?

Just now, PurpleBatman1592 said:

xD alright do you have a mic and stuff?

does it need to be perfect bcouse my pc mic is meh but i do my voice on iphone for my videos so if you want here is a link to a video of mine (1rst vid to star my new youtube ways) so here it is #shamelessplug . link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_K4RlGnXG0

3 minutes ago, MikeMine2002 said:

does it need to be perfect bcouse my pc mic is meh but i do my voice on iphone for my videos so if you want here is a link to a video of mine (1rst vid to star my new youtube ways) so here it is #shamelessplug . link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_K4RlGnXG0

nah it doesn't need to be perfect but we will maybe have to find a way to get rid of the static tho

4 hours ago, MikeMine2002 said:

For the Herobrine voice I might edit if I need to. I'm not against the voices other people edit to make him sound as most people imagine him, I just think it would be better to not have that  since Notch and Herobrine will be having an argument. It will be a funny argument as suggested by pokeknights (I think) and I might edit his laugh but otherwise I probably won't. 

Just now, PurpleBatman1592 said:

For the Herobrine voice I might edit if I need to. I'm not against the voices other people edit to make him sound as most people imagine him, I just think it would be better to not have that  since Notch and Herobrine will be having an argument. It will be a funny argument as suggested by pokeknights (I think) and I might edit his laugh but otherwise I probably won't. 

but the more editing to sound like an darth vader like voice would make it more scary or something and in that way more badass

but you should try different styles

Yeah

18 minutes ago, MikeMine2002 said:

but the more editing to sound like an darth vader like voice would make it more scary or something and in that way more badass

I have to find an editing program for it first xD

1 hour ago, MikeMine2002 said:

an idea of what I might edit it to sound like is what the wither sounds like in the mob rap part 3. if you haven't heard it you should hear all of the parts. theyre hilarious!

or  element animation's an eggs guide to minecraft from the episode called you have one new message

I can do something.

Send me el script and I'll record it.

P.S. It'll be recorded on Garage Band.

P.P.S. If I don't think I can do it, I'll send a PM back saying I can't.

I can also do voice effects with the program! :D 

On 1/4/2016 at 3:16 PM, TBNRdad said:

I can do something.

Send me el script and I'll record it.

P.S. It'll be recorded on Garage Band.

P.P.S. If I don't think I can do it, I'll send a PM back saying I can't.

I can also do voice effects with the program! :D 

OK well I need to get everyone who has said something to talk with us to see who's doing what cuz someone said they would do some side characters and he would practice a low voice just in case so idk yet but glad you said something! And thank god you have garage band! I have Microsoft stuff so xD

18 hours ago, TheDroidMPD said:

Is it too late? I'd like to be Herobrine, but if not, I'll be fine with a small character.

Like I said for TBNRdad, it depends. I might need like a sample thing or something Idk I might give you my email so you can send it to me