Don't know what rigs to make :/

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I feel like making some rigs, but I don't know of what. Can some one give me ideas? (I WON't BE MAKING A RIG FOR ANYONES SKINS)

I might take a while to start cause I'm going out to dinner with my family, and when i go home i will have 10 minutes to bed, i the wake up earliy, and then i go back to my own country. so i wont be able to start [MAYBE]

List:

-Helicopter (minecraftian warrior)

-Cookie! (BOOMmaker)

Spartansparrrta:

gT2OT6H.png

Download! http://www.mediafire.com/download/1w91rdpk8hj7220/Tank_Rig.rar

Edited by AndyIsAwesome

you could make a tank rig >:3

TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK! 

You should make.....................................................................................................................................................a..............................................................................

COOKIE................................................................MAN!

Idea: Helicopter? Maybe? I just want to lie down on my computer keyboard...... 

You should make.....................................................................................................................................................a..............................................................................

COOKIE................................................................MAN!

Ok! both are going on the list!

Spartan's rig is done! I gave the tank a camo feel ;)