The Kill (Minecraft Animation)

Guest Nicholas Switzer
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest Nicholas Switzer

Hey guys. So yes, I am here again with another animation. My previous animation was really bad, so I thought I could improve. I think that I did an ok job improving. So hope you guys enjoy:

Edited by Nicholas Switzer

3 tips:

1. Smooth your movements out a little. Add a few more frames between actions or use the ease in and ease out features.

2.Try to create a flow when the character moves. Look at how real people move, and try to recreate it.

3. If you wanna save some time animating every last action, use clever camera angles. For example, when Steve was crafting, you could have focused on the crafting bench area and saved yourself some time with walking animations and such.

Edited by EpicJ

Guest Nicholas Switzer
1 minute ago, EpicJ said:

3 tips:

1. Smooth you movements out a little. Add a few more frames between actions or use the ease in and ease out features.

2.Try to create a flow when the character moves. Look at how real people move, and try to recreate it.

3. If you wanna save some time animating every last action, use clever camera angles. For example, when Steve was crafting, you could have focused on the crafting bench area and saved yourself some time with walking animations and such.

Thanks for the tips..

To be honest, If this is improvement, then I don't even want to see your previous animation.

But in reality, We all start somewhere. Heck, when I started mineimator I made a guy "jumping"(litterally just gliding in the air) over a chicken. I was so proud of it. And thats the important part. Be proud of your dang dirt huts and beginner animations! WE ALL START SOMEWHERE!

Edited by Skjold

Guest Nicholas Switzer
9 minutes ago, Skjold said:

To be honest, If this is improvement, then I don't even want to see your previous animation.

But in reality, We all start somewhere. Heck, when I started mineimator I made a guy "jumping"(litterally just gliding in the air) over a chicken. I was so proud of is. And thats the important part. Be proud of your dang dirt huts and beginner animations! WE ALL START SOMEWHERE!

Thanks

Guest Nicholas Switzer
1 minute ago, AianRB said:

In my opinion, the wood sounds kinda sound like your placing wood and not like stepping on them...

Huh strange. Those are the wood step sounds though