Get The **** Up (Minecraft Music Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I decided to make a little musical dance animation. Thoughts? Pros and Cons? Tips?

Thanks m8's!

My channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQjpUfx1UAI0PZYR-CL3QQ

Edited by Dr_bunbun
I am a walrus.

A bit of profanity, but aside from that, there's no excuses for that incredible lighting! The spotlights are very well done, not to mention the extras (Steves in background)! The only things that could be improved is the drums. Don't get me wrong, but the movements for the guy on the drums isn't very well synced. The other ones aren't as noticeable, but I find that one in particular quite noticeable.

I'm also aware how difficult animating dancing is, but that could honestly be worked on regarding the movements as well. Overall, great job!

10 hours ago, Heavenira said:

A bit of profanity, but aside from that, there's no excuses for that incredible lighting! The spotlights are very well done, not to mention the extras (Steves in background)! The only things that could be improved is the drums. Don't get me wrong, but the movements for the guy on the drums isn't very well synced. The other ones aren't as noticeable, but I find that one in particular quite noticeable.

I'm also aware how difficult animating dancing is, but that could honestly be worked on regarding the movements as well. Overall, great job!

Thank you! The profanity was for making it seem a little dark. Like if you are in a club or something. I agree the rums and dancing could be approved a little. Thanks for your reply! :D