Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Man, there are warnings like "All entities will be removed in 5 minutes" or something like that... And your main character is to-o-o-o-oo-o-o-o-o-o-o ss--s-s-s-s-lo-o-o-o-o-o-w-w-w... You could make some particles there. I can give you 2.5/10. Train your realistic movement animation skills 

11 hours ago, Mimo FanGamer said:

This animation is really nice and funny, but next time you should parent any tool that a person holds in its hand. Aside from that i give this a 7/10

how do i parent it?

10 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

This is a 2/10 for everyone giving it a rating.

On the bright side, it reminds me of me when I was starting off: stiffness, glitches and all.  :3 

10 hours ago, iMaLeKz said:

1.50 / 10 

:(

11 hours ago, Bimp Studios said:

how do i parent it?

When you have a item selected, there's a little menu called Hierarchy, you can parent a item to the hand of a human by clicking on that bar named Parent and then clicking on Human (Or whatever you named your character) until you find his Right/Left arm, then you just need to move the Item to fit correctly on the Human's hand.

Edited by Mimo FanGamer