Expectation vs. Reality 01# Minecraft animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Expectation vs. Reality 01# Minecraft animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5YIcOcjKUk

Today I have come bearing an animation, which is about Expectation vs. Reality In its expectations of you and, in fact not so well.

I hope you enjoy

NOTE: Forgiveness by Gritch in the middle of the animation, I'm trying to solve this problem in renderings.:facepalm:

Blockbuster Epic Trailer Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoyiRis_-ds

xD Good on you, brother! I liked it! It had a good feel to it, and was a nice change from the AE and brutal-slaying-of-Steve animations that I usually see (Yeah, I know Steve still died, but anyone who's been here long enough knows what I mean. :P). Work on your camera movements a bit, but other than that, wonderful (your camera movements are better than mine though, so I'm not one to talk)! :D

5 minutes ago, BOOMmaker said:

xD Good on you, brother! I liked it! It had a good feel to it, and was a nice change from the AE and brutal-slaying-of-Steve animations that I usually see (Yeah, I know Steve still died, but anyone who's been here long enough knows what I mean. :P). Work on your camera movements a bit, but other than that, wonderful (your camera movements are better than mine though, so I'm not one to talk)! :D

thanks man, I know presiso improvement in much more each animation I do try to evolve, and you know the tarabalho to do so, thanks for the support.:thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Skjold said:

O que acontece com todas as falhas de vídeo? Ou isso é só comigo? ._. 

* lê o texto real no tópico * oh nvm

Not on your monitor^w^, was a rendering error, I'm trying to correct this error, the next animation believe that no more will have this error.

17 minutes ago, Beefray Rulan said:

A sua não apenas você, a sua própria animação. Eu acredito que é um problema de renderização. Eu pareço ter-lo para quando eu me tornar minha animação.

If I resolve this error, I will warn you, how to fix.