Skin Bending Graphic Bug

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am attempting to remake my old Alex rig (which the new 1.0.0 broke.) In my Alex rig, I used a Steve body and textured the arms so that they are 3 pixels wide. It still works in the new 1.0.0, with a fatal flaw:

7otBB6i.png

With no bend:

LvktRcR.png

It would be most grateful if David would add an Alex model, or at least fixed this bug.

Skin here: svAtAiV.png

EDIT: It appears to work with only the left arm from Alex's perspective (your right if looking at Alex head-on.) The other arm is unaffected and behaves normally.

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

Just now, Emanatronic said:

I may not have used it, but I know it will be revolutionary once you make it.  :D

A thin arm Rig has always been a huge request here. 

I did make it. It still works for 1.0.0 DEMO, but 1.0.0 FULL broke it. Download here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/41312-steampunk-skeletons-advanced-alex-rig/

7 hours ago, Voxy said:

David will add a proper Alex? model when he'll implement the 1.9 blocks, items and mobs.

Oh, sweet! Hope that's soon.

7 hours ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

lol, I know how to fix it. But I'm at school atm so I can't show how to do it since it's a pain to explain by text.

Don't worry, I can wait.