Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nice Man! +1 from me! I may be using your skin in an animation I'm gonna make. You vs. Me... Now, I must practice how to change my skin.

ok but make sure i have katana like on sig....... i dont care i lose or win   :)

i will show my skill on video.... :D

Okay, but sadly, since I'm 9 years old, I can't post any videos because my mom got angry at me for posting videos. GOSH DAMN IT! So, if I make it, it would take a pretty long time due to I'm not the best animator and that I won't be able to post it. So, nobody but my brother and I would be able to watch the video... FUDGE!

Okay, but sadly, since I'm 9 years old, I can't post any videos because my mom got angry at me for posting videos. GOSH DAMN IT! So, if I make it, it would take a pretty long time due to I'm not the best animator and that I won't be able to post it. So, nobody but my brother and I would be able to watch the video... FUDGE!

can i make me vs you now???  :)