My problems with the NEW Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay i got real bad problems with the new mine-imator. The problem is that the camera is way to small; i can't see much when animating. here is my point of view new (If the image dose not pop up, here is the URL http://imgur.com/gallery/AfE2xK5/new ) This dose not look much but i have a small Monitor. Can you some how fix this. This is hard for me to work with when making some animation on a small screen like this. Please replay.

Also i did try move those blocks back, It did not work. It's still way too big

I am sorry i have bad grammar ( If i do ) i made this compliant at 11:25 PM and i am tired.

Edited by Dogman
I forgot some stuff that say.

lmao, I thought the same, and I hated it and Voxy(Person who designed the new look.) didn't really like me too well afterwards and I realized I spoke too soon. Just give it some time to get used to and try customizing some colors of the interface so you can get more used to it quickly. ;)

Also, unfortunately, the new look isn't monitor adjusted so also that's why it may look HUGE on your screen. :S

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

The interface was designed with 1920x1080 and 1366x768 resolutions in mind, which are the most common. David might tweak it a little, but that's probably not a priority, given the tiny amount of people using such low screen resolutions.

Alternatively, you can group all tabs on the same panel to save space on the work camera window.

Edited by Voxy