Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, lately I literally have grown more attention to Mine-Imator than I have in Minecraft itself for some reason. Maybe it's because I have already done a lot of different things in Minecraft and it's hard to find something new to do. Maybe with the new 1.6 update I will. So, now onto topic! I have loved to use Mine-Imator "Since The Beginning..." It was always an easy to use and fantastic program, which I think all of you would call it. It always works like a charm and I use it to make animations, wallpapers and such with Mine-Imator on a daily basis. Almost every day I run to my computer and open up my Mine-Imator folder. Now, seriously, I need to get on topic! So, since I have made lots of wallpapers "Since The Beginning," I would like to show you my wallpapers! 

-Note-

All, and I mean ALL of the rigs are MINE! Except for in "Worried with Dynamic Lighting..." for the facial/finger rig and in "So Much For Immortality" for the 3D weapons and tools rig.

Unfortunately, I forgot the users who has made these rigs due to I don't pay attention to usernames... =/

So, without farther ado, here we go! Let's go check out some wallpapers!

Minecraft Wallpaper [Legit Name] Made in my newbie days....

lYsjMiO.png

The Monsters Attack [Again, in my newbie days... =/]

QVZIAdN.jpg

BUTTER! [sO MANY NEWBIE DAYS!]

WFPnfTw.png

Slender Always Finds You [We're Getting Better!]

eQH2fvn.jpg

Notch vs. Herobrine [We're Progressing!]

UjMys3K.png

I was bored, so I made this... [Everybody, we got our selves an awesome title over here!]

IiTUNBc.jpg

Cloud Watching...

6F0X7js.png

Sky Army Poster THINGY!

qZQq5Ho.png

Stuff [A Calender Front Page Thingy...]

rpkB5K8.png

EVERYONE!

UG8QB1Q.png

We Shall Defeat Herobrine [The Worst Of Them All In My Opinion...]

dynhCG2.png

Worried With Dynamic Lighting [if You See A Title Like This, It Means I Have Another Version of This, But Worse...]

Zqxmnut.jpg

Down In The Mines [i was Inspired By Someone, I forgot his username though... Sorry... =/]

8BTV0xI.png

The Squid Invasion [iMPROVED]

FyxHfT7.jpg

An Ordinary Sunset... [i was Inspired By A Picture I Found On Google Images...]

rXg0wIX.jpg

Like A Boss! [Griefer!]

g2Ztd9P.jpg

So Much For Immortality... [My Last One! (So Far)]

IF7OMlF.jpg

So, I hope you guys like my wallpapers! But please, don't say the first few suck, those were my first wallpapers. I hope to get some feedback, but not anything like "YOU SUCK!" because that's plain rude. Okay? I hope you get what I mean. Also, I hope ALL of you animators, wallpaper makers, riggers and more the best of luck in the Future!* So, that's all for now and PEACE OUT!

*That sentence had nothing to do with this topic.... =/*

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

how do you do the effect in picture 2?

I use 2 - 3 programs: I use Mine-Imator, [Of course] Paint.net for all the glows, static and all the other special effects and I use Microsoft Paint, only in the last one though for the wording. =D Hope this helped.