Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my first animation I've actually posted anywhere. I made this a while ago but haven't put it on the forums until now.  I know it isn't very good and the sounds don't always match up, but I'm working on a much better animation.

This was made before I had any rigs. The character is just an HD skin I made.

This was amazing and funny! you should post it on the narrative animations thread. and next time...use the minecraft grass walk sound effect, the one you used sounds weird...but besides that...good job!

This was amazing and funny! you should post it on the narrative animations thread. and next time...use the minecraft grass walk sound effect, the one you used sounds weird...but besides that...good job!

Thanks! :) Yeah, I agree the walking wasn't too great.  I was too lazy to put individual steps so I just got a long walking track, and it didn't match up too well.  I think next time I'm gonna take your advice and line up the walking with the sound.