Looking for Animating Partner

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So with school and exams coming up, and my increase in projects I seem to be getting (and creating), I'd like to see if there's anyone out there who wouldn't mind being my animating partner!
You will get a certain percentage of my YouTube revenue (If I work out how - That might never happen, but I will try to make it work), you will also receive credit in all videos.

I won't be asking much of you (as I do enjoy animating, I plan to do most of it myself) but if I do spontaneously produce something for you to do, I'll expect it done within a week or two!

Please provide an example of an animation below, or add me on skype (Mooshimity) and we can talk there.
I'm extremely picky, so don't be sad if I don't pick you.
I sure hope I get a few application 

So with school and exams coming up, and my increase in projects I seem to be getting (and creating), I'd like to see if there's anyone out there who wouldn't mind being my animating partner!
You will get a certain percentage of my YouTube revenue (If I work out how - That might never happen, but I will try to make it work), you will also receive credit in all videos.

I won't be asking much of you (as I do enjoy animating, I plan to do most of it myself) but if I do spontaneously produce something for you to do, I'll expect it done within a week or two!

Please provide an example of an animation below, or add me on skype (Mooshimity) and we can talk there.
I'm extremely picky, so don't be sad if I don't pick you.
I sure hope I get a few application 

I'm here :D (You know me)

You just ruled out a lot of people with lives. :P

Myself included 8D

I'm here :D (You know me)

If you're up for it, it'd be great to work with you! Your animating is so great I can't explain it with words.
Contact me on Skype for more info about it (I'm kinda busy right now, so I'll get back to you later)!

Hey if you want to we could help each other with projects cause ive got school and im starting a few channels so we could work together, cause were kinda in the same position. Plus i could learn animating projects cause i dont know if im quite that good at animating yet. But if you want to talk stuff out or if your concidering this Pm me :P

Hey if you want to we could help each other with projects cause ive got school and im starting a few channels so we could work together, cause were kinda in the same position. Plus i could learn animating projects cause i dont know if im quite that good at animating yet. But if you want to talk stuff out or if your concidering this Pm me :P

Perhaps in the future; currently I am looking for experienced animators. (I am not ruling you out completely, as I am always happy to welcome new and aspiring animators!)

me! xD 

Please provide me some examples of your work and/or add me on Skype!

this is my channel you can find some old animations: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQ4_TcQSxA2YWVh9lDjsCQ/videos
btw i'm working on new animations now :D

Sorry, Mlke's already been accepted for now.
Perhaps in the future :)

I can give you a hand

You are on the waiting list (You do already know the project). The only issue I had with you is the speed it takes you to animate.
-Improve on that and we can work with you right away! :D