[1.0.0] Diancie Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So you're thinking that I'm making a Volcanion Rig? Hell no. Ain't gonna make one unless Volcanion will be feature in a Pokemon Movie and a REAL Pokemon Mystery Gift Event on OR/AS.

[1.0.0] Diancie Rig

Please to make your acquaintance.

H8Q7Lw9.png

Imahe:

Stand still

QyHxcIO.png

With Hoopa

XsSSOlp.png

DOWNLOAD HOOPA HERE

Features:

+ Bendable Arms

+ Emotion

- NO MEGA DIANCIE AND DIANCITE

Help her look for Xerneas(Pokemon Movie 17) by...

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Guess what Event Pokemon am I making next?

Leave a comment.

Edited by Notorious TheRageMC

Haven't play the new game, but this is Fant4stic

Sadly, you can't get this event pokemon anymore. You see, there was an event on July 27 and this pokemon is special because it has a Mega Stone and good for a contest. But I really like Hoopa though cause I remembered saying the word "hoopa" when I jumped off the bed when I was about 7.

But there is another way to get that pokemon.

Power Saver.

Meh. But the series makes me feel nostalgic though. I understand that you never watched this series since you were a child. I envy you.

Well, I did watch the first couple of VHS movies. There was one with a carnival, one with running trees of many faces (nightmare fuel), one where Pikachu found a whole group of wild Pikachus, and one with Jigglypuff. There was always this commercial at the end where all the Pokemon were lured into a school bus parked in a dirty ally, and the guy who meant to drive them locked the doors and used these huge compressors to crush all of them while they were trapped inside. Apparently, he made a hand-held game console themed after Pokemon when he squished them all...

What the heck, man.  0_0

Well, I did watch the first couple of VHS movies. There was one with a carnival, one with running trees of many faces (nightmare fuel), one where Pikachu found a whole group of wild Pikachus, and one with Jigglypuff. There was always this commercial at the end where all the Pokemon were lured into a school bus parked in a dirty ally, and the guy who meant to drive them locked the doors and used these huge compressors to crush all of them while they were trapped inside. Apparently, he made a hand-held game console themed after Pokemon when he squished them all...

What the heck, man.  0_0

seems familiar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tTc8__lXkM

What the heck, man.  0_0

Yes! I actually have that right here on a VHS tape... several of them actually... But I never thought of it that way....