Custom-Made Transitions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sooo I have been playing around with Mine-imator and the trasitions a little bit.

And I feel quite limited tbh.

So I'd suggest that transitions should be able to be customized and saved as new ones.

So here's a replica of the standard transition.

Trans1_zps8tmypgqd.png

Now maybe we want something that looks exactly like this:

Trans2_zpsurylvxwd.png

But we can't find anything like that.

So what we could do is edit the linear transition exactly how we would want it to be and later on save it when it's done.

This could also be used as marketing. Requesting and uploading your own transitions on the forums.

If David decides that we are going to use an image with a line that goes from the bottom left corner to the top right corner, then here's a good way to do it!

1. Download paint.net

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

2. Open paint.net

3. Go to the tab called "Image"  Then resize it to 512x512 since that's probably one of the sizes that may or may not be used for creating transitions.

4. Select the "Line / Curve" tool. And drag a line from bottom left corner to top right corner. \!/ Make sure the line ends and starts at the precise corner-pixels.

Now you can adjust the line by simply dragging around the middle-points.

If you have any thoughs, simply leave them below.

Thanks for your time!

Edited by IHaz0Cape

I don't know if you've used the curves tool in photoshop or anything, but the system for that works out far smoother than just saving an image, since an image doesn't tell a lot to the program. (Not to mention the process mentioned has a lot of room for error)

a631be911f.png960d2c4a71.png

I don't know if you've used the curves tool in photoshop or anything, but the system for that works out far smoother than just saving an image, since an image doesn't tell a lot to the program. (Not to mention the process mentioned has a lot of room for error)

a631be911f.png960d2c4a71.png

Yeah, I believe it'd be better if it'd worked similarly like the motion graph editor in After Effects:

IMAGE-01.png

We do, and we are suggesting better systems so the likelihood of it being added is higher, which is really important.

Aight thanks.

paint.net was mostly for an example.

Edited by IHaz0Cape