Syringe RIG!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The problem with rendered Rigs like this is that, try as we might, we can't get spheres and cones to work exactly the way we'd like, so we never obtain the smoothness. This syringe looks all over the place with pixel-sized edges that are so rigid up close. If someone were to use this in a doctoring animation, the syringe would look sorely out of place in the Minecraft universe. Make Rigs like BloxTheRigger, however, and everything looks square, 8-bit, and appropriate for Minecraft. Simple and Item-like (just 3D).

On another note, I heard you didn't use Schematics to make this. Impressive.  :D

Edited by MBD_316

The problem with rendered Rigs like this is that, try as we might, we can't get spheres and cones to work exactly the way we'd like, so we never obtain the smoothness. This syringe looks all over the place with pixel-sized edges that are so rigid up close. If someone were to use this in a doctoring animation, the syringe would look sorely out of place in the Minecraft universe. Make Rigs like BloxTheRigger, however, and everything looks square, 8-bit, and appropriate for Minecraft. Simple and Item-like (just 3D).

On another note, I heard you didn't use Schematics to make this. Impressive.  :D

Maybe I'll try making it in 3D Model Rigs just like my other 3D Model Rigs. :)