Mask of Happiness

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yup, another one of these... it'll probably just come across as attention-seeking, but eh.

The image/visuals is/are absolutely and utterly terrible, the text is hard to read, and I'm not too happy with the poem, but hopefully the meaning gets across to someone.

ROmmJFJ.png

Edited by Ocelot

Seriously no Actual Serious comments on this?

I know the direct feeling of this. I am Constantly put into that spot. The mask won't last forever it'll soon fade and just show your true colors but to yourself what color is left? It's just Grey and Gloom. It's nothing more to protect our inner self to show what is happening it's Bottling up and will only lead to more and more self harm and Even death it self. It's nice to let it all out and Cry on someones shoulders. Depression it self is more then what people think it is. They think it's an Easy fix. It's not. It's a World that they live in and they can not escape that world in there eyes Reality has already given up on them. They seem worthless, Helpless, just nothing. A Person in this state needs to be treated and fast. I myself Is trying my best to do it on my own it's Tuff but it's the only option atm. I am just tired of allot of people thinking this isn't a big deal It's More then a Problem it's a Serious condiction that many people like you and I face everyday. You Call them lazy, Weak, and just all of the otehr mean words. But All in All they are the strongest people living. Facing a Invisible battle with themselves.