Minecraftia Name Contest! [Contest Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

[Contest Closed]  

8 members have voted

1. 1. [Contest Closed]

• Jeff
    • Joseph
    • David
    • Daniel
    • Garrett (only exception to the 6 or less letter rule)

I'm making a comic page series. One comes out per day, Lord willing. In the newest page, Notch defeats herobrine and is puzzled by a question - the main character's name... I'm letting you guys decide.

you can see the comic here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/43606-comic-minecraftia-page-3/

I'm editing this. all Current names will be put into a poll, and you should vote. At the end of the day, the most votes will win.

[Contest Closed] Winner: Garrett! Thanks for your suggestions!

Old rules:

V

Rules:

No vulgar names

Male names only.

must be a familiar name, that's popular or was popular. (for reason, Jeff, Jake, Matt,)

Must be 6 letter name or less.

How to decide:

Post a comment.

Like another. only one. By the end of the day, the one with the most likes will win.

I have to post these again.... and I cannot say this with more emphasis.

6 OR LESS LETTER NAMES. 7 LETTER NAMES WILL NOT BE USED.

SOMETHING NORMAL, LIKE JEFF, RYAN, DAVID OR JOSEPH.

KEEP IT APPROPRIATE.

OTHER THINGS WILL NOT BE USED.

BE SERIOUS HERE, FOLKS.

Also remember to vote, or names can't be used!

Edited by Sidill65
More emphasis

whats wrong with a female main character? Im not really picky but i mean you should let the people decide if its a guy or girl

Nothings wrong with a female main character. Its just that I can't change it now, cause he was shown in the first page as a guy. I could add a female character later in the series (I'm thinking of having Notch create steve, so why not have an alex as well?), but the main character is a guy.

Are you going to pick a name?