New SHADOW TECH Team Request [closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So my previous team ILR WORKS is now being named to SHADOW TECH. Nothing different besides the fact that there will be two "squads" on this team. First squad is the normal people who make rigs, sounds, animation, etc. The second team will be the "TECH" part of SHADOW TECH. This squad will make robotic rigs as a team along with complex but simple rigs. There will also be a special squad, the second hand administration squad. These select few will help with questions with people that ask them inside or out of the team. They also will help direct animations and basically help while i'm not there. If you have any questions do ask and if joining just say so below
:P
Hope to see some new faces

Squad A (Normal Team):

RedRoger

AmazingSpaceCat

Patrickromeo

Squad B (Tech Team):

Squad C (Administrators, chosen by me as a "Promotion")

Edited by castedshadow98

So my previous team ILR WORKS is now being named to SHADOW TECH. Nothing different besides the fact that there will be two "squads" on this team. First squad is the normal people who make rigs, sounds, animation, etc. The second team will be the "TECH" part of SHADOW TECH. This squad will make robotic rigs as a team along with complex but simple rigs. There will also be a special squad, the second hand administration squad. These select few will help with questions with people that ask them inside or out of the team. They also will help direct animations and basically help while i'm not there. If you have any questions do ask and if joining just say so below
Hope to see some new faces

Squad A (Normal Team:

RedRoger

Squad B (Tech Team):

Squad C (Administrators, chosen by me as a "Promotion")

Ok so normally I dont do this and Ive never been on a Mine-imator team before ... but Im just going to ask I guess :3 Can I join ? I make fallout 4 rigs , tech rigs , furniture rigs and im getting better at making them ! :D if you need an example go here : http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/43077-fallout-4-pip-boy-rig/#comment-515311

Edited by AmazingSpaceCat

Ok so normally I dont do this and Ive never been on a Mine-imator team before ... but Im just going to ask I guess :3 Can I join ? I make fallout 4 rigs , tech rigs , furniture rigs and im getting better at making them ! :D if you need an example go here : http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/43077-fallout-4-pip-boy-rig/#comment-515311

Yes, welcome to the team
:D
What squad would you like? A, B, or both?