Random Mage Skins

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Awhile ago when I was active on PlanetMinecraft, I used to create some skins when I was bored. Here's a mage skin I created; but I don't remember the reason for it.

I recolored it a few times for an animation I was going to make, but I haven't figured out how to layout the whole animation and so for now it's a failure.

Original Skin:

5x5Hrp3.png

Red Skin:

LzujjS5.png

Blue Skin:

IvKZcvb.png

Ice Blue Skin:

ORy2msd.png

Green Skin:

OFSoqFl.png

Use the skins for whatever you like. You can even make the black transparent, put it as a layer over your current skin in an image editing program, and save it to give your player the cloak look.

Nice! I feel a "College of Winterhold" animation coming on in your mind....

The animation was actually called "Clash of the Elements" (boring title, was really a W.I.P.) And each mage was going to represent a certain element. They were going to meet in an area where all four elements also meant, and it was supposed to be a remake of my first animation but on a more grand scale.

Could've made a simple wallpaper to show how they would look like on a character..

I mean, its a skin... You could just download it and put it on a character in mineimator, lol. It would take only a few seconds, and I didn't really find it necessary.