I'm looking for a team that knows how to animate

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello , Im looking for a team ( atleast 6 people ) I need pepople who know how to animate , build , rig and people who can make or find sound effects , if your interested in a Jurassic World Project feel free to leave a message! :D im animating some dinosaurs and yes I do have rigs of them but all I need is a team of atleast 6 people and atleast one of them needs to know how to rig for Mine-imator .

So if your interested please contact me :) !

-thanks for reading

Hi can I join I know how to build/animate and sound effects (I can get them from websites) sometimes I'm not good at rigs sometimes I am

Edited by FireMario2111

you could always talk to animation squad, im sure they are not accepting anyone but if you need some tips for animating they are the ones you want to talk to

ok :) lol I forgot to follow the topic ... good thing I checked my profile :3 

You seem to be asking for a lot here. Is this group going to get payed in any way or is this just another hand out?

Nop just free and the good thing is that well your not going to be part of just an animation :) your going to be part of Minecraft mods , Games , Animations , Rigs and alot more... when I say games yea I do mean VIDEO GAMES  

Ummm dude can i join this?

you need to show an example :3 im not the leader but he doesnt do mine-imator so im the one who manages all of this mineimator things :3 but he picks who joins and who leaves ( hes a nice guy ) 

I'm not much rigger but I can rig I can also animate but I wont do anything about sound effects

example plz 

Hi can I join I know how to build/animate and sound effects (I can get them from websites) sometimes I'm not good at rigs sometimes I am

example plz do the best animation possible or the best rig because im not the leader of this ... im only the lets say Admin of the Mine-Imator team :3 and I also help make others types of things ...