[Serious Comic] A True Friend/

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ApplesBrony, I am sorry for the comment I made, I'm just having trouble grasping why things like these are seen as a problem when really they are fixable.

I am sorry, I see that I cannot give out my own opinion without people attacking me and forcing me to say what THEY want ME TO SAY.

So, I'll just do what everyone wants and say,

"I hope your depression gets better"

There, I hope that made you feel better, Saying what everyone wants me to say.

But I still don't understand this depression, I am very sorry. But I really don't :S , But I really wan't to  :(

Is it like sadness? If so why can't it just be fixed by being happy? :D 

Why is it so difficult? :(   

Please tell me

ApplesBrony, I am sorry for the comment I made, I'm just having trouble grasping why things like these are seen as a problem when really they are fixable.

I am sorry, I see that I cannot give out my own opinion without people attacking me and forcing me to say what THEY want ME TO SAY.

But I still don't understand this depression, I am very sorry. But I really don't :S , But I really wan't to  :(

Please tell me

Basically, it's a mental illness, so you can't just become happy, depression isn't your normal sadness, you stay depressed, and you feel trapped, like you can't get out of it, and you're forced to take medication and go to therapists, and even then you still are depressed, even if you manage to be a little bit happy, the depression is still there, lurking over your brain, making you sad again, and this could lead to people wanting to kill themselves because they can't take it anymore, ok, there are people who fake being depressed for attention, and that's not good, but i can tell you that apples is actually depressed, you can tell from this topic and from just talking to him, he has depression, but there is one thing that can help depressed people, it's having true friends who care for them, that's why we all got mad at you for saying it's for attention.

Grammar isn't the situation at hand So please. I apologise for my Dyslexisa and just be more focused on a serious subject. Thank you.

I'm sorry Apples, I apoligize :(

I didn't take the comic too serious, and therefor

my attention rather went to your spelling.

My deepest apologies. 

Please tell me

I kinda do except the apology. But it's hard for me to fully except it. But you have also asked why can't i feel happy. But i tell you the truth I do somedays. But it can all come back. It isn't sadness. Sadness is just a more a upset feel and something that has made you cry. And feeling down. But the spoiler reveals it.

It's a feeling of not sadness. It's a feeling of Not being here. Empty, It's a feeling that you know death can be the only option. Traumatized by your past and it's came back to haunt you. The faces you see the voices you hear they can effect it. I for one have had a 13 years of being On my own and also "some things" that i would not like to discuss due to "bullying" also Abuse. But It's something that people need help with. It's difficult. Knowing that thinking of suicide everyday nearly and hurting myself. It isn't a Nice thing to be saying yea but it's all true. It's painful. But leaving scars on my body will only make the pain worse. too see that it has a horrible memory.

Please tell me

Eyy you apologized