Resource pack help

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

this is my 2nd post. I have a bit of a issue of adding resoure packs to my animation. I looked at youtube videos and those did not help. but if you can tell me that would help alot. ty for reading this

forgot to mention im in version 1.0.0 DEMO

4 answers to this question

I can help you.  What you need to do is look for the block textures for Mine-imator that is located in the "other" folder.  Inside that folder should be another folder named "textures".  If you go in the file, you see the block textures for Mine-imator.  You can also see that they're 32 images of the same picture. All you have to do is go to a texture pack, find the block you want in the pack, and paste it to the matching block in all of the block frames.  Hopefully I made myself clear.

That's tedious when there's an alternative:

• Find a zip file of the texture pack you want to use.
  • Load a schematic/block for it
  • When selecting resource packs for the schematic, click on the zip
  • It will take time to load it depending on the resource pack. but it's usually between 10-20 seconds

​Note: It may bug out from time to time, so try loading a 32x resource pack. Make sure it isn't older than 1.6.2 Minecraft and you should be fine.

Edited by ÜberKiller

I can help you.  What you need to do is look for the block textures for Mine-imator that is located in the "other" folder.  Inside that folder should be another folder named "textures".  If you go in the file, you see the block textures for Mine-imator.  You can also see that they're 32 images of the same picture. All you have to do is go to a texture pack, find the block you want in the pack, and paste it to the matching block in all of the block frames.  Hopefully I made myself clear.

That's tedious when there's an alternative:

• Find a zip file of the texture pack you want to use.
  • Load a schematic/block for it
  • When selecting resource packs for the schematic, click on the zip
  • It will take time to load it depending on the resource pack. but it's usually between 10-20 seconds

​Note: It may bug out from time to time, so try loading a 32x resource pack. Make sure it isn't older than 1.6.2 Minecraft and you should be fine.

maybe I'll try that next time.