Mine-Imator Helper (Software)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not so much for linux... :( :( :( :( :(  Wine sucks when it comes to Mine-Imator

Well yea, I'm making it in VB.NET, maybe I'll look into Mono later, which would make it linux compatible, but not now, I still have a long list of stuff I need to do

That toolbar is so sexy :D

I really don't like it, and i'll improve it as soon as i've done the basic features of MI-helper.

Also: Progress Update!

I'm currently working on the sound timeline. You'll be able to play music/sounds whatever and when you need a keyframe at the current position It'll create on there. Stay tuned.

I really don't like it, and i'll improve it as soon as i've done the basic features of MI-helper.

I'm currently working on the sound timeline. You'll be able to play music/sounds whatever and when you need a keyframe at the current position It'll create on there. Stay tuned.

Brilliant! Now have it open MI when you open MI: H and be adjustable on the screen (having it locked in place is a bit annoying)

hype

all aboard the hype train boys and girls

So I just downloaded the software and it messed up my laptop. I cant click anything or connect to the internet after using it

Wat?

Have you tried turning it   your computer off and on again?

Edited by myluki2000

Yes and when I did I still couldn't click anything or connect to the internet

That's really weird, because my program doesn't start with windows or changes any windows files. Try going into the safe mode and load a system backup point if nothing helps

Is this still being worked at? I wonder what will come first with the audio timelines, this or the actual Mine imator update.

Can anyone post a pic of how the timeline looks like? I just want to know where im at in terms of hour:miunte:seconds instead of frames only.

Edited by moniker

Is this still being worked at? I wonder what will come first with the audio timelines, this or the actual Mine imator update.

Can anyone post a pic of how the timeline looks like? I just want to know where im at in terms of hour:miunte:seconds instead of frames only.

I probably won't finish the soundtimeline, because I ran into a bug which is hard to fix. I also wonder how many people are actually using my software and if it would be worth to keep on developing

I probably won't finish the soundtimeline, because I ran into a bug which is hard to fix. I also wonder how many people are actually using my software and if it would be worth to keep on developing

What exactly is this bug? I might just be able to help you, also maybe you should implement usage statistics, to see if people will be using it. I would also suggest adding an update checker if it hasn't been added already! :) Just a few suggestions and what not. Great program so far though, it's making my life much easier. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Legovader09