Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Topic moved, please read the the read this before posting topics pinned in nearly every section. If you're unsure PM me or another Moderator.

Too long of an intro imo. A faster drop for Steve's faint maybe?

Work on your timing, is what I suggest. For example, when Steve turns his head, then instantly turns his head the other way, instead make him turn his head, stare for a few second, then look back in another direction. 

I think everything has already been said bud. All I can say is (And please excuse my harshness) As blockerlocker said, 1 in 500 people would watch "premature game-play videos" that don't have comedy. Thats why people watch Pewdiepie so much, because some people find stupid voices and annoying little wisecrack jokes the funniest thing in the whole damn world.

I think everything has already been said bud. All I can say is (And please excuse my harshness) As blockerlocker said, 1 in 500 people would watch "premature game-play videos" that don't have comedy. Thats why people watch Pewdiepie so much, because some people find stupid voices and annoying little wisecrack jokes the funniest thing in the whole damn world.

Well, most of your animations, like this one, are fairly linear, with no twists or anything, just a straight up video. The video you get most views from is different. It has an interesting title, and it makes the viewers wait for that twist, and put a bit of a smile on their face, or make them feel clever. It has to be enjoyable. As well, you pointlessly monetize your videos. You can't actually earn money till you've hit 10,000 subs, so just remove the monetizing for now.

Also premature game-play videos. No one likes game-play videos without comedy.

Well thank you all for your feedback, I know that the game-play videos are a bit of a bust, But most people have start off with little humor in order to find their own way of making comedy & I have just started game-plays, I'm new to the concept of game-plays and Im going to be immature, I just need some pointers