[Presentation] " Phupha's Rig 3D Custom " Improve

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Quality  

10 members have voted

1. 1. I should release them without 500 likes cost?

• Yes!
    • No.
  2. 2. If that cool?

• Yes!
    • No.

" Right now, it's time to presentation some special rig I took all time, ok. That improve many things and more items use. It too hard. I would release it 500 likes. So now, thank you everyone for tips and tricks. I'm not dead. ^^ " - PhuphaTH 

Hi! Everyone, I'm back! Today I present you my special and Top Notch rig! " Phupha's Rig 3D Custom "

Picture Present:

JyKQOfZ.png

Another Picture:

9mZ24d7.png

Feature:

- Add 3D Hood

- Add 3D Shoe

- Add 3D Body Hood

- Add 3D Ring and End of arms

" Yay! You see that picture I have given. Want one? Just use magic. [Tutorial soon or not?] I'm not sure if I could do the tutorial because I'm too busy and my school open for big program and close until Summer. 67% I think I could teach you. ^^ " - PhuphaTH 

Next Topic:

Q and A:

Q: Can you teach me?

A: Yes! But not sure if I could cause I'm busy.

Q: How long did you take this?

A: 30 minutes. I fix the 3D and items texture and want to save the library.

Q: Can you release it?

A: Emm.. Not sure but I plan if you could hit :+1: before you leave. I would give you when I'm want to! 

Q: How you make them?

A: Just use items and blocks. No schematics.

Q: If it lag or bug glitch?

A: I think 98% No Bug or glitch. 2% from far glitch.

Q: Can you make me one?

A: Not sure or no.

" You can ask more by: Comment or PM me! " - PhuphaTH 

Yup. You know.

- Thank you! Before leave, please cost :+1: before you leave! Cost 500 likes and I'll release!

- PhuphaTH 

Edited by PhuphaAnimated

I dont understand why people release their rigs with downloads and everything. its not like people will actually use them.

ontopic: i cannot find one single flaw in this rig. (exept the Hood looks a bit big! :D8D)

I dont understand why people release their rigs with downloads and everything. its not like people will actually use them.

ontopic: i cannot find one single flaw in this rig. (exept the Hood looks a bit big! :D8D)

Thats not true after i stopped the downloading for a few of my rigs people PM for it.