Un-Official Mine-imator Forums APP!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sup guys

The Un-official Mine-imator forums app is here!

Basically its a remake of the MOBILE version of the forums (sorry)

And i made it into a app (and no its not a virus)

If you want it, Just scan this QR code in the spoiler,

4o9RbPI.png

More info? Android? Pictures?

I was gonna put pics BUT i dunno how to do it on my phone :/

last guy that made a "mine-imator forums app" put in a shutdown command for anyone that launches it and got banned for other things afterwards

And i cant make shutdown commands...

Dont know how to either

I PROMISE!!!!!!

May you explain further please?

ab~apple~lover made one and it shutdown your PC when you opened it,

And he/she said it was a april fools joke xD

Not amused, personally. It's pretty much just a browser that can only go to the MI forums webpage. Chrome can do the exact same things this app does, so giving it my personal (login) info is a big no. Sorry :/

Its not a browser...

Can you go on youtube with it

Not amused, personally. It's pretty much just a browser that can only go to the MI forums webpage. Chrome can do the exact same things this app does, so giving it my personal (login) info is a big no. Sorry :/

What about the Facebook app? YouTube? Twitter? All of these are apps that do the same thing as their website doubles. I think what he was trying to do was make going to the forums (on your phone) less of a pain.

What about the Facebook app? YouTube? Twitter? All of these are apps that do the same thing as their website doubles. I think what he was trying to do was make going to the forums (on your phone) less of a pain.

No you understand wrong. The app is just a browser with the forums

May you explain further please?

He might not know the details since he's not a mod, so i'll explain it.

This user.. let's call him Dudeguy. Dudeguy did an April fools prank where he made a "Mine-imator Box" program where it was a shutdown command batch file. It was supposed to be a setup process for mobile devices, and he even teased this for the days before. A member downloaded it, and was in fact effected by this. His computer was shut down by the batch file.

The batch file just accessed the shutdown.exe program installed on all copies of windows. Thus it could shut down your computer without warning. If you had a mac or linux, you'd be fine. But a guy lost progress and this prompted David to give him a massive punishment. Dudeguy rants, don't hold a good justification for it. Threats were made and then he ded.

He might not know the details since he's not a mod, so i'll explain it.

This user.. let's call him Dudeguy. Dudeguy did an April fools prank where he made a "Mine-imator Box" program where it was a shutdown command batch file. It was supposed to be a setup process for mobile devices, and he even teased this for the days before. A member downloaded it, and was in fact effected by this. His computer was shut down by the batch file.

The batch file just accessed the shutdown.exe program installed on all copies of windows. Thus it could shut down your computer without warning. If you had a mac or linux, you'd be fine. But a guy lost progress and this prompted David to give him a massive punishment. Dudeguy rants, don't hold a good justification for it. Threats were made and then he ded.

lol rekt.