Comic styled animation test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I saw a Tutorial how to make a comic styled animation in garrys mod so i tried to bring that to mine-imator.

It's nothing special just a test of how good it works. :)

And i know that her "swing" is a bit slow. I dont really know how to speed it up witout getting out of sync with the bedrock.

Edited by Tranto

Haha, that's pretty good.

You could use transitions to make the swing better! Just experiment a bit with them and you'll soon find the right one ;)

I think you mean Cartoon style rather than Comic style

Also, use Transitions to make the animation look Smoother

Yes cartoon DX sry

And i have tried transitions.. but none of them makes the swing faster without editing the keyframes weird...

Haha, that's pretty good.

You could use transitions to make the swing better! Just experiment a bit with them and you'll soon find the right one ;)

I did but im searching for making the swing a bit faster without getting out of sync with the bedrock.

Yes cartoon DX sry

And i have tried transitions.. but none of them makes the swing faster without editing the keyframes weird...

It's alright

Transitions don't make your animation faster, but they make it look smoother (don't overuse them thou, sometimes you need the linear transition)

If you want to make your animation faster, go to the "Project" tab and change the number in the "Tempo" section

(By default, it will be set on 20

below 20 will slow the animation.

Above 20 will make it faster.)

It's alright

Transitions don't make your animation faster, but they make it look smoother (don't overuse them thou, sometimes you need the linear transition)

If you want to make your animation faster, go to the "Project" tab and change the number in the "Tempo" section

(By default, it will be set on 20

below 20 will slow the animation.

Above 20 will make it faster.)

I dont wanna have the whole animation faster...

nevermind..