Five nights at Mike's rigs [1.0.0]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys these are not normal fad rigs these ones are from, |Survive The Night| Animation.

Pictures

nMWHYqf.png

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i1zjfdtdxyhijb/Survive%20the%20night%20mob%20rigs.7z?dl=0

I worked hard on these so please like it :D

Edited by Jeremy2337

Guys you know he is not as old as you think and he makes pretty good rigs for his age i post his stuff for him cause he cant read but the rigs all him.

That makes me think even more that Jeremy is your alt...

Both of your names start with a J.

Both of your names end with 4 numbers.

Both of you make rigs.

Both of you had the same type of signature but then Jimmy changed his.

First Jimmy said Jeremy was his brother and then said he was his friend.

Jeremy doesn't know how to read? That's like, 5 years old or less, and he has an account on the internet?

And btw to be a 5 year old kid making his first rigs. Jeremy is actually 10 times better than you when you started.

What else do I need to say?

Edited by iantonio397

Both of you make rigs.

Jeremy doesn't know how to read? That's like, 5 years old or less, and he has an account on the internet?

And btw to be a 5 year old kid making his first rigs. Jeremy is actually 10 times better than you when you started.

Lolz he is not my alt i have a sister who has a name starting with a J to my dad has his name start with a J also but they both dont rig jere however complains if i dont post what he makes and he started way after i started so i helped him with a few rigs after i got used to the controls and learned about paint.net and why go threw the hassle of making more accounts if people dont know if you made the stuff, If its good or bad or nooby, Does not matter.........

Both of you make rigs.

P.S why do you have to be a jerk give people a pat on a back give them a tip do something to encourage them, Don't say crap like this is horrible, This does not look anything like it!,ETC

:|

Lolz he is not my alt i have a sister who has a name starting with a J to my dad has his name start with a J also but they both dont rig jere however complains if i dont post what he makes and he started way after i started so i helped him with a few rigs after i got used to the controls and learned about paint.net and why go threw the hassle of making more accounts if people dont know if you made the stuff, If its good or bad or nooby, Does not matter.........

P.S why do you have to be a jerk give people a pat on a back give them a tip do something to encourage them, Don't say crap like this is horrible, This does not look anything like it!,ETC

:|

I'm actually being honest

And I reiterate my point. A 5 year old doing all that stuff?!

And also how do you explain the rest of the list?

and why go threw the hassle of making more accounts if people dont know if you made the stuff, If its good or bad or nooby, Does not matter.........

That's exactly one of the points of having an alt...

Edited by iantonio397

I'm actually being honest

And I reiterate my point. A 5 year old doing all that stuff?!

And also how do you explain the rest of the list?

That's exactly one of the points of having an alt...

:| I do what i do i don't make stupid alts, If i will make bad rigs i will take it i wont go making alts, And i turned out making good rigs after i got used to it thanks to nice people on here who give me tips rather then telling me it looks nothing like what its suppose to, And having alts? no thank you its just wrong its pretty much catfishing in a different way xD, Plus i have more things to do then make alts with pics and all that plus you must have a minecraft account and i am not going to pay for another minecraft account so i think you should just give people tips and say like add some pants to that chicken or somthin.

:| I do what i do i don't make stupid alts, If i will make bad rigs i will take it i wont go making alts, And i turned out making good rigs after i got used to it thanks to nice people on here who give me tips rather then telling me it looks nothing like what its suppose to, And having alts? no thank you its just wrong its pretty much catfishing in a different way xD, Plus i have more things to do then make alts with pics and all that plus you must have a minecraft account and i am not going to pay for another minecraft account so i think you should just give people tips and say like add some pants to that chicken or somthin.

Did you know there is a magical thing called "Hacking"?

I reiterate my point again, we can't believe you until we see some solid evidence that you don't have an alt.

Also, you haven't told me how old is Jeremy..

Did you know there is a magical thing called "Hacking"?

I reiterate my point again, we can't believe you until we see some solid evidence that you don't have an alt.

Also, you haven't told me how old is Jeremy..

8 now please just end this dumb feud over mine imator jere aint my alt but well like people say think what you want.

Another thing, you actually don't need another minecraft account to make an alt, there are hundreds of users here that do not have a Minecraft account. Like Termo168 some months ago

8 now please just end this dumb feud over mine imator jere aint my alt but well like people say think what you want.

He's 8 and doesn't know how to read... I believe you sooooo much...

Another thing, you actually don't need another minecraft account to make an alt, there are hundreds of users here that do not have a Minecraft account. Like Termo168 some months ago

He's 8 and doesn't know how to read... I believe you sooooo much...

My sister cant believe it to my parents keep trying i had reading issues to my family is not your normal family even our animals are strange our cats act like dogs our dog acts like a cat.......

My sister cant believe it to my parents keep trying i had reading issues to my family is not your normal family even our animals are strange our cats act like dogs our dog acts like a cat.......

why does that sound very made up?

I can't believe it...

Your dog and your cat change roles?! That's awesome

xD

why does that sound very made up?

:| think what you guys want no one will believe me, Not like you all have brothers who act differently not all of you have cat-dogs dog-cats,Just think what you want last thing i need is people making a feud all over mine-imator,Why not let bigons be bigons stop accusing each other of alts,Some people just dont know that other people have waaaaay more things going on.

Alts are illegal in the forums. And this sounds very made up. We will stop when we see some real solid evidence that this is definitely not your alt.

Dude do you have roblox?

im fireaxe2337

jere is biggreen2337

how bout you look at our profiles or you can join us in a game with no one on!

your choice :3